- We will be open this Saturday, October 13, from noon until 4:00 PM. Stop by and we will show you around the Boathouse along with the Lighthouse and give an explanation on what is to come in the next few months.
- Photo above shows (from left), Bob Stoviceck (landscape architect directing Derby Pond enhancements), and long-time carpenters and workers for the Lighthouse and Boathouse Terry Breymaier, Brooke Brown, and Rick Noderer.
- Look for continued enhancements to the Lighthouse Park area as we continue landscaping and other improvements. Your participation as Keepers make this all possible.
- I WANT TO BE A KEEPER OF THE PORT CLINTON LIGHTHOUSE, Click here for a membership form. Why not join the Keepers of the Port Clinton Lighthouse and get periodic updates, early notice of openings, special “deals”, and, most importantly, tangibly demonstrate your support by becoming a Keeper of the Port Clinton Lighthouse. Your friends and neighbors have. Click here to see a list of Keepers to date.
- If you are visiting Port Clinton and want your Lighthouse Passport stamped, the Port Clinton Chamber of Commerce, located on Madison St., will be able to stamp it for you Monday through Friday. In addition, Lily & Gert’s, located on 2nd St. across from the Post Office, will have a stamp and they are available during the weekend as well as during the week. Visit Lily & Gert’s and other merchants in downtown Port Clinton.
- THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. A letter in a Beacon and News Herald refers to the list of those who have contributed to the restoration and placement of the lighthouse. Click here to see the list. Our gratitude, many times over. Two names to add to the BIG THANKS lists are Mark Coppeler (Coppeler Heating and Cooling) for donating MANY hours of labor toward the installation of electrical work for the lighthouse and to Keith Heileman for donating MANY hours of labor in arranging, re-arranging, and re-arranging yet again the landscaping stones around the lighthouse.
End of a Perfect Day
Photo by Jordan Davenport
Also, Check out this video — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQGFK2NLjg