You can always visit the lighthouse, but we’re currently closed for tours for the season. Please send us a message if you have questions.
- Our online store is now open (click on SHOP at the top of the page) and ready for your holiday shopping! The physical store will be located in the Boathouse (see below) and information regarding hours is forthcoming. A wide variety of items is available from which to choose gifts especially for this season–or a little something for yourself! All proceeds from your purchases support the PC Lighthouse Conservancy and its place within our historic community on the Lake Erie waterfront. Please call or send a message with any questions or suggestions.
- What is going on at the Lighthouse now — The Lighthouse has received a new coat of paint on the exterior; paved pathways connecting the Lighthouse, Boathouse, and main parking areas are constructed; and other landscaping features at the north end of the area are completed. The wetland abatement/improvement project has significantly impacted our progress, but the overall result will be very positive. Thank you for your support as these enhancements could not be done without YOU!
- For those traveling to Port Clinton and wishing to visit the Lighthouse, enter Port Clinton Lighthouse (or 421 E. Perry St.) into your GPS or digital map.
- WANT TO BE A KEEPER OF THE PORT CLINTON LIGHTHOUSE? Click here for a membership form. Why not join the Keepers of the Port Clinton Lighthouse and get periodic updates, early notice of openings, special deals, and, most importantly, tangibly demonstrate your support by becoming a Keeper of the Port Clinton Lighthouse? Your friends and neighbors have! Click here to see a current list of Keepers.
- If you are visiting Port Clinton and want your Lighthouse Passport stamped, the Port Clinton Chamber of Commerce, located on Madison St., will be able to stamp it for you Monday through Friday. In addition, Lily & Gert’s, located on 2nd St. across from the Post Office, will have a stamp, and they’re available during the weekend as well as during the week. Be certain to visit Lily & Gert’s and other merchants in downtown Port Clinton.
May your 2019 holiday season be full of joy!
Check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQGFK2NLjg