- Above, Stewart Gahn, owner of Minderman’s Marine, setting up the foundation of the Boathouse last winter. He has provided the railings for the Lighthouse entrance (matching the cupola railings) as well as his shop and the foundation for the recently placed Boathouse. THANK YOU.
- Look for continued enhancements to the Lighthouse Park area as we continue landscaping and other improvements. Your participation as Keepers make this all possible.
- I WANT TO BE A KEEPER OF THE PORT CLINTON LIGHTHOUSE, Click here for a membership form. Why not join the Keepers of the Port Clinton Lighthouse and get periodic updates, early notice of openings, special “deals”, and, most importantly, tangibly demonstrate your support by becoming a Keeper of the Port Clinton Lighthouse. Your friends and neighbors have. Click here to see a list of Keepers to date.
- If you are visiting Port Clinton and want your Lighthouse Passport stamped, the Port Clinton Chamber of Commerce, located on Madison St., will be able to stamp it for you Monday through Friday. In addition, Lily & Gert’s, located on 2nd St. across from the Post Office, will have a stamp and they are available during the weekend as well as during the week. Visit Lily & Gert’s and other merchants in downtown Port Clinton.
- THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Click here to see the list. Our gratitude, many times
End of a Perfect Day
Photo by Jordan Davenport
Also, Check out this video — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQGFK2NLjg