Join Us at the Port Clinton Lighthouse!
The progress with the Lighthouse and the surrounding area has been remarkable, due to your faithful support. Each of us has had to handle, in our individual ways, what was dealt us this past year, and despite the difficulties and, in some cases, sorrow, each of us has had the opportunity to learn and grow. The Port Clinton community has once again proven itself strong and resilient. Our Lighthouse stands as a symbol of that strength and the promise that better days are coming. Thank you for your unwavering support, and may this year prove to be as bright as the light that shines from the Lighthouse!
- Virtual Tour: Because we have been Covided, we’re offering a virtual tour of the Lighthouse! Please click on the Video section above to enjoy it
Have any of you tried out the model lighthouse plans included above? Please let us know, possibly with photos, how your model-building goes. It looks like a good, positive challenge for a range of ages, courtesy of a friend of the lighthouse, Marie Blunt. Give it a try!
- Click on SHOP at the top of the page to do some Spring shopping! The store will be located in the Boathouse (see below) and information regarding hours is forthcoming. A wide variety of items is available online from which to choose gifts–or a little something for yourself! Lilly and Gert’s, on 2nd St., and Unique, on Madison St., in downtown Port Clinton, will once again have some PCLC items for sale at this. All proceeds from your purchases support the PC Lighthouse Conservancy and its place within our historic community on the Lake Erie waterfront. Please call or send a message with any questions or suggestions.
- Please continue to check here for information regarding the Lighthouse area development and hours. Meanwhile, as you drive past the Lighthouse, look to its light as a true beacon of hope for all of us, as we work toward the time when life is again moving forward.
- For those traveling to Port Clinton and wishing to visit the Lighthouse, enter Port Clinton Lighthouse (or 421 E. Perry St.) into your GPS or digital map.
- WANT TO BE A KEEPER OF THE PORT CLINTON LIGHTHOUSE? Click here for a membership form. Why not join the Keepers of the Port Clinton Lighthouse and get periodic updates, early notice of openings, special deals, and, most importantly, tangibly demonstrate your support? Become a Keeper of the Port Clinton Lighthouse! Click here to see a current list of Keepers.
- If you are visiting Port Clinton and want your Lighthouse Passport stamped, the Port Clinton Chamber of Commerce (call for hours at 419-734-5503), located on Madison St., will be able to stamp it for you Monday through Friday. In addition, Lilly & Gert’s, located on 2nd St. across from the Post Office, will have a stamp available when they’re open. If you are an ardent Lighthouse Passport owner with compulsive desires for collection, you can always send us a request for a lighthouse stamp by including a self-addressed stamped envelope.
It’s never too late to contact us, as noted above, for a membership application.
We hope to see you out on our pathways, enjoying the warming weather and all that the Port Clinton Lighthouse area affords us!